Action Smart Group
Action Smart Group has established a reputation among insurers and within automotive repair industry as a national market leader and are driven to maintain their position and remain the bench mark for the industry.
Find out more about us here: https://actionsmart.com.au
We are looking for an accounts administrator/officer, we would consider entry level candidates, with the flexibility and adaptability to take on all aspects across the accounts functions.
The ideal candidate will manage multiple priorities, have strong organisational, time management and interpersonal skills.
You will be computer literate with the ability to pick up new skills quickly.
Reporting to the Group Financial Accountant, your duties you will be trained on will include but won’t be limited to:
- Entry of high-volume data entry using Excel and Xero software
- Bank reconciliations
- End of month entries
- Assisting with various AR/AP functions
- Communication with internal staff and external contractors and suppliers nationwide
- Computer literacy
- Experience with Excel highly regarded, but not mandatory
- Ability to work with a team and communicate effectively
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Permanent Full Time position
- Complete training provided
- Modern office in Yatala, offering access to the M1 and ample free parking
- Potential for travel
Action Smart Group recognises our success is a credit to our talented people and strives to create a superior work environment offering professional development and progression opportunities. Please tell us how your skills and experience meet the selection criteria in a brief cover letter and submit your application including a CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.