Accounts Payable Officer
Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure
Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
About the role
Based in Brisbane, your primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the accurate and timely payment of vendors and suppliers.
Key responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Ensure all invoices received are PO compliant.
- Process invoices in ABBYY & IFS.
- Checking ABN & bank details on invoices matches that of suppliers account in IFS and in Felix.
- Check insurances and valid at EOM or before payment of invoices.
- Complete credit applications and ensure supplier evaluations in Felix are completed.
- Processing employee reimbursements.
- Process Visa statements and reconciliation.
- Contribute to the development of efficient methods and procedures.
What you need
- Qualifications in office administration or accounting (TAFE certificate/diploma, or finance related degree – desirable).
- Experience in end-to-end Accounts Payable processing.
- Previous experience and knowledge of ERP accounting systems.
- Experience in end-to-end Accounts Payable processing
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Career pathways and frameworks to support your development
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email. Agencies, please be guided by the Abergeldie PSA.
More jobs from Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure:
- Traffic Supervisor2 weeks ago
- HR Advisor2 weeks ago
- Supervisor - Water3 months ago
- Supervisor5 months ago