Administration Assistant - Camden
Challenge Community Services
When a small group of concerned parents met in Tamworth Town Hall back in 1958 and formed the Tamworth and District Handicapped Children’s Association and school, the idea of becoming one of the largest community support services operating in New South Wales was probably beyond their wildest dreams.
Challenge Community Services now has 68 sites across NSW and a workforce of over 620 people, including 85 employees with a disability. Challenge Community Services is now the fourth largest provider of out-of-home care in NSW providing foster care services to over 500 children.
Challenge Community Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
Challenge Community Services is committed to providing quality, person-centred services to children, youth and carers living in New South Wales. We provide residential support, foster care and respite services and are backed backed by a quality assured organisation – Challenge Community Services.
The role of the Administration Assistant, Allied Health is to assist our team in Camden, with all administration related tasks and processes in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
This opportunity would suit someone who has a minimum two (2) years administrative experience and is seeking a career in the Community Services sector. The successful candidate will possess high level time management and administration skills.
At a minimum, we are looking for the following experience:
- At least two (2) years minimum administrative experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration or equivalent.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Customer service excellence and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team and or under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and embrace to change.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and ability to work competently in other computer software applications.
- Covid 19 Vaccination
- Demonstrated experience working with an Allied Health Agency.
- General knowledge and understanding of therapeutic practices.
The Benefits of Working for Challenge
You will have access to:
- Generous pay rates based on skills and experience.
- Salary Package up to $15,900 tax free pay per fringe benefit year. Increase your take home pay!
- Use up to $15,900 of your pre-tax income for expenses you are already paying –e.g. Rent or Mortgage payments, Credit Card and Personal loan payments
- Entertainment Benefits are capped at $2,650 per year and include meals and drinks consumed in a restaurant, taxi fares and holiday accommodation.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours and negotiated extra leave – purchase EXTRA annual leave
- Join a friendly and passionate group who work together and support each other.
- Free Flu Vaccination
- Paid day off on your birthday!
- Job satisfaction – helping to make a difference in people’s lives.
How to apply
When applying, please ensure you include a cover letter, resume and address the key selection criteria as part of your application.
To apply and view the Position Description please click on the ‘apply now’ button below or visit our website: www.challengecommunity.org.au
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting Nicola Phillips on (02) 6763 1890 or via email [email protected]
Closing Date:26th March 2023
We acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which we work and live, and pay my respects to their elders past and present