Administration / Finance Officer
In this role, you will play a key part in the delivery of all reception, finance, banking and administration duties. This role will begin on a casual, on-going basis, offering 24 – 30 hours a week with flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle. This is a great opportunity for a parent with young kids or looking at getting back into work.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Screening all emails and answering or re-directing them
- Answering reception phone & directing calls
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable, data entry, reconciliation and payment
- Processing payroll for 4-5 staff members
- Maintaining stocks of stationary, kitchen items & cleaning supplies
Successful applicants will have some or all of the following:
- Must be confident with MYOB
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Book-keeping skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
What’s on Offer?
- 24 – 30 hours a week, with flexibility to create your own work schedule
- Great Rates
- Be your own boss!
- Genuine Opportunity for professional development
To express your interest in this exciting, up-coming opportunity you can apply by selecting the
PLEASE NOTE– Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. To view all of our job vacancies – visit www.allstaffresources.com.au
For us, it’s more than personnel – its personal!
Allstaff Resources is a wholly South Australian owned, second generation business and a leading provider who specialises in providing personnel to Iconic Australian & International companies in Mining & Resources, Engineering & Construction, Wine, Defence and Manufacturing industries.
263 South Road Mile End SA 5031