Metro South Health is Australia’s first digital health service and one of the largest in Queensland, with an estimated residential population of approximately one million people or 23 per cent of Queensland’s population.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro South Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research and empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
About the Role
- Provide reception duties including telephone enquiries, face-to-face enquiries, scheduling of appointments, assistance and redirection where appropriate, recording and dissemination of messages for staff.
- To ensure that appropriate referral and information is provided to individuals, service providers and the wider community regarding the range of health care and other services available across Metro South Hospital and Health Service.
- Provide a high level of administrative support to staff including the accurate production of documents such as reports, letters, submissions, memorandums and minutes and diary management for clinical staff.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
Our ICARE² values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Engagement and Excellence, shape our culture within Metro South Health. Our values guide our day-to-day decision making and are fundamental to what we care about as a health service, how we behave, how we interact with each other and provide care to the many patients who come through our doors every day.
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Metro South employee, you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 Health Employment Directive No. 12/21 and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70.
You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at Metro South here: www.metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/join-our-team.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
More jobs from Queensland Health:
- Director Medical Imaging23 hours ago
- Staff Specialist (Anaesthetics)Queensland - AU1 week ago
- Enrolled Nurse (Graduate)1 week ago
- Medical Scientist Continuous ShiftQueensland - AU1 week ago
- Administration Officer
- Medical Physicist