Application/Software Support Specialist
ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers, and more. We are a fast-growing global company with customers in over 30 countries and a wide array of industries like theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, and wake parks – just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team – which consists of 100+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to help build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky’s the limit for us, and we are well on our way toward becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do, and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate Application/Software Support Specialist to join our growing global Customer Support Team. Bringing previous experience working with Point Of Sale (POS) Payments or within a SaaS company, you will be responsible for providing technical product support to our customers across the APAC region. You will become an expert in your platform and use prior knowledge from working in a SaaS company to troubleshoot questions from our customers and provide timely & quality responses to them.
As you will be working within a global team of all remote workers, you will be able to manage your time, follow agreed support processes and ensure you regularly communicate with the wider team.
You will be working a 5-day working week, with 1 day being on a weekend and the other 4 days to be midweek. As this is a remote position, we are flexible with the location provided you are located within APAC or you are able to commit to working those hours.
What You’ll Do
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers – answer incoming calls, responding to tickets and engaging customers via live chat
- Consult with customers to provide information about our products and platform builds
- Learn our platform inside out, and be hands-on with the platform configuration
- Be hands-on with troubleshooting technical hardware issues that occur with payment and POS terminals
- Document, submit and track platform bugs until they are resolved (We use JIRA!)
- Various administrative duties including market research, internal processes and ensuring consistency with the global team
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Work closely with our AWESOME team to ensure our customers have remarkable experiences
- You must have experience working in a similar role within a SaaS or POS Payments business
- Whilst the role is fully remote, you will be located in APAC or comfortable working that timezone
- Formal IT qualifications, bonus if you have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience using ticketing systems – we use Zendesk
- Extra points if you bring troubleshooting experience working with payments systems as well as API’s
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- You will be very tech-savvy and able to pick up new tools very quickly
- Willing to proactively self-learn about technology and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have demonstrated experience with troubleshooting methodologies and implementing them in your workflow
- Great customer service skills; demonstrated experience is a must!
- High level of organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- You get to work on a category-leading product that customers love in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- We offer a work from home allowance to set your new workspace up!
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year (that is 4 additional days of leave that we all take off together as a team to rest and recuperate)
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ – led by our team members; you can contribute to company-wide initiatives directly. Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns… you name it. We’re willing to make it happen!
- Team member Assistance Program to proactively support our team’s health and wellbeing – access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary carers and 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for secondary carers
- Highly flexible work environment with an All Access pass to WeWork depending on your location
- Work with a driven, fun, and switched-on team that likes to raise the bar in all we do.
- Individual learning & development budget plus genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!
More jobs from ROLLER Software:
- Paid Search SpecialistAustralia3 weeks ago