Minit Australia Pty Ltd
Mister Minitstarted from humble beginnings in 1957 when they launched their first ‘Heel Bar’ in a Brussels department store in Belgium. The fashion of the day was stiletto heels that broke by the thousands on the cobblestone streets.
In 1967 they established operations in Australia and have since grown to 350+ stores across Australia and New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia excelling in the services of Shoe Repair, Key Cutting, Engraving and Watch Service, Garage Remote control duplication.
Mister Minit’sfuture will be continually driven by their vision ‘By fixing people’s problems we will be the most trusted brand in households and personal services throughout Asia and the Pacific.
We are seeking a motivated Accountant to join our corporate team to provide a high standard of service and quality financial reporting overseeing all of Australia’s operations. In this role you will cover all accounting requirements for our business, joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Cashflow– Maintain cashflow and daily accounts reporting
- Payroll– Calculation of leave accruals, prepare and review payroll, Superannuation payments, payroll tax, WorkCover, calculations for terminations etc.
- Creditors– Dealing with supplier enquiries, reconciliations, arranging payment, entering all supplier invoices.
- Debtors– Review outstanding debtors and repot to managements, receipt of fund and reconciliation of debtors, creating all client invoices.
- Budgets– Preparing and examining budgets, reporting on performance against forecasts and budgets.
- Banking– Managing transactions, set-up of Payroll batch processing and administering payments of suppliers.
- Financial Analysis– Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status, generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Reporting– Weekly cashflow and management reports, monthly month end procedures, profit & loss, balance sheet, payroll tax and superannuation. Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Quarterly – Preparation and lodgement of BAS statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting with at least 2 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Experience in using multiple accounting software as well as Word and Excel
- Advanced accounting & payroll knowledge
- Understanding of industrial relations legislation and awards
- Solid understanding of financial statements, BAS returns and bank reconciliations
- High degree of skills and accuracy in financial reporting
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 38 per week
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Flexible hours
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Riverwood, NSW 2210: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Australia (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 03/04/2023