Assistant Product Manager Governance
Over the course of our 170-year history, that ethos hasn’t changed, although our business has evolved and will continue to do so into the future.
AMP is a wealth management company with a growing retail banking business and an expanding international investment management business. We provide retail clients with financial advice and superannuation, retirement income, banking and investment products. AMP also provides corporate superannuation products and services for workplace super and self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs).
33 Alfred Street Circular Quay Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
The purpose of this role is to support and contribute to the achievement of Everyday Banking Product team. The role will suit you if you’re highly efficient, have good knowledge of banking and you’re open to broadening your knowledge in product, payments, compliance, and regulatory matters. Everyday Banking Tribe is responsible for development, distribution, and servicing of deposit products, including payments.
How you will make an impact
- Assist with updates to disclosure documents, collateral and procedural documents as required
- Ownership of incident and issue remediation
- Ownership of monitoring DDO (Design and distribution obligations) threshold reporting
- Support Everyday Banking Operations Team for any escalations that require investigation
- Support key business and project initiatives as required such as changes to payments and product offerings
- Liaise with Finance team on various reports and processes as required
- Support Senior Manager Distributions as required
- Support Product Manager – Transaction & Savings, as required
- Support Product Manager – Funding & FIB Channel, as required
What you will bring to the role
- Proven track record in customer facing roles within Financial Services with good knowledge of banking systems and compliance requirements
- Experience in support and administration roles is desirable
- Strong customer focus
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Track record in driving incidents, issues, complaints to closure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate win/win outcomes consistently whilst managing several stakeholders
- Identify and act on process improvement opportunities to extract greater value and efficiency
Is this your dream job?
….then apply today! We review applications as soon as we receive them and if we find our perfect candidate, we may close the role earlier than the advertised close date.
Working for AMP
We are transforming our business. We are looking for people with courage, accountability and integrity who inspire the same in others. If you are comfortable challenging the status-quo and perform at your best in an evolving and complex environment – we need you.
“AMP -The investor in all of us” The investor in all of us – AMP
Wellbeing & Benefits
We invest in the health, wellbeing and development of our people by offering a range of great benefits to support you be your best, professionally and personally:
- We-Flex: Choose how, when and where you work.
- CHAMP Program: Access for you and your family to 24/7 wellbeing and counselling support.
- Well-being programs and activities: Annual health checks, flu vaccinations, information sessions.
- LinkedIn Learning: and other [email protected] programs to grow your career.
- Volunteering: opportunities through our AMP Foundation.
- Financial Well-Being: competitive home loans, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and achieve great outcomes for our people, customers, shareholders and the community. If you have a natural curiosity, an appreciation for differences and an innate willingness to help others you will be valued at AMP.
At AMP we are committed to improving employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and we encourage applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply. Read more about our Reconciliation Plan here .
Let us know when you apply what we can do to help you show up at your best during our selection process.
Message to recruitment agencies
Please do not send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee in relation to this role or others. We cannot accept unsolicited resumes or be responsible for fees related to unsolicited candidates.
More jobs from AMP Limited:
- Real Time AnalystVictoria - AU1 week ago
- Senior Engineer1 week ago
- Hardship Officer2 weeks ago