Working as part of Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
• Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
• Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014-2019)
• Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for a third consecutive year (2018-2020)
• General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
S&S Banking Consultant
Suncorp Group is looking for customer centric individual join our team in Gold Coast as a Banking Consultant, on a permanent full-time basis.
Our Banking Consultants come from a wide range of backgrounds, but all possess one key thing in common – their love for providing great customer service. Our Banking Consultants make our customers feel relaxed and at home, asking the right questions to make sure that they leave happy and confident that their needs have been met.
We’re passionate about the role that our bank and our bankers can have in some of life’s most memorable moments. It’s why we’re constantly evolving the ways we bank too – making it the perfect time to start making a genuine difference.
So if you’ve got plenty of optimism, great communication skills and a drive to do good work, we’ve got the flexibility, opportunity and culture to help you turn it into a bright next chapter.
What you’ll do
- Complete over the counter transactions in an efficient and timely manner, catering to our customers’ busy lifestyles
- Help solve problems and identify solutions to suit our customers financial needs
- Provide seamless end to end customer experience by advising customers on appropriate products and services
- Introduce, promote, and assist customers with digital banking products with a customer centric approach
- Assess the financial needs of customers and provide options to meet those needs
- Acquisition of new business – build and develop relationships with new and existing customers
What you’ll bring
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills – this role requires you to listen, build rapport, and communicate complex information over the phone with our customers
- Strong commitment and a high degree of integrity to help meet and exceed customer expectations
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous retail, hospitality and hospitality experience highly regarded
At Suncorp, we are committed to building futures and protecting what matters. We value the unique experiences, insights and diverse workforce that benefits our people, our business, and our customers. We’d love to see your application and speak with you even if you do not match the above mentioned.
What we can offer you
Suncorp’s employee benefits are designed to support, empower and reward our people. Some of our benefits include:
- Employee discounts and rewards – exclusive offers on more than 400 of Australia’s large retailers including Myer, David Jones, Coles and Woolworths. We also offer discounts across our brands and various products including Suncorp Bank, Suncorp Insurance, AAMI, Shannons, Apia and GIO.
- Study support– We encourage external learning and offer study support to eligible employees, so you can continue to broaden your career opportunities while you work.
- Parental Leave– All permanent employees who are primary carers are offered 16 weeks parental leave.
- Wellness– We offer a wide range of initiatives to promote our employees’ health and financial wellbeing. This includes discounts on major brand health insurance, as well as discounted gym membership plans for our people.
It’s worth noting that specific benefits may vary depending on the role, level, and location of the employee. For more on our employees benefits, Click Here
Why you’ll love working with us
Whether we’re helping people manage their everyday banking, run their business or land their dream home, our ambition at Suncorp is clear – to deliver banking that’s good for our customers, our people and the world.
We work hard to create the right environment for you to deliver on that commitment too. By giving you the opportunities and support you need to grow your own career and perform at your peak – while making a meaningful impact for our customers and their communities
Chase the sun, apply online today
Advertised:13 Mar 2023 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close:23 Mar 2023 E. Australia Standard Time
More jobs from Suncorp Group:
- Claims ConsultantAustralia2 weeks ago