BOUTIQUE OPERATIONS MANAGER (MULTI SITE)
MINIMUM 10 ANS
DATE DE PUBLICATION – 07-MARS-2023
REFERENCE – CDC08187
Christian Dior Couture, the House of Dreams, is recognised for its French heritage and vibrant culture sublimating its unique savoir-faire and creativity through empowering “metiers d’art”. Our Maison is a destination for sustainable growth & success where we shape the future of our talents in a positive, authentic, and generous environment. We bloom and deliver excellence with passion, determination, courage, and optimism to offer meaningful & daring codes.
As a Boutique Operations Manager, you will be in-charge of all things Back of House (BOH) to ensure our Dior Boutique operates smoothly and efficiently. By leading the BOH team and Operations team, you will ensure our Dior Boutique image is continuously maintained and refined through process improvement, inventory management, and leading by example in striving for excellence.
This opportunity will manage two BOH sites – our Women’s and Men’s Chadstone Boutiques.
- Lead the BOH team to achieve Boutique business goals and objectives while continuously looking for ways to streamline and improve processes
- Manage administrative duties including cashiering, transaction updates, reporting, and Boutique expenses
- Validate staff attendance, leave, monthly commission etc. and make sure records are submitted in a timely manner
- Monitor stock inventory levels and conditions while ensuring replenishments are made quickly and accurately
- Manage daily routine spot checks for maintaining housekeeping standards and to prevent stock loss
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team to optimize efficiency
- Maintain the tidiness of the Boutique for an extraordinary experience to our clients
- Maintain the right and professional image in line with Dior standards
- Manage maintenance issues by monitoring the work performance of external vendors
To be successful in this role:
You will have seven years of relevant experience within operations. You will have a high attention to detail with a logical and control focused mindset. Your ability to work under pressure and your proactive and self-motivated attitude will allow you to lead the BOH team to strive for success.
Our Benefits & Culture:
- Future Growth with us – Internal career progression and possibilities for mobility within the LVMH Group globally.
- When you grow, we grow! – Excellent training and development programs throughout your journey with us.
- Generous staff discount and monthly commission, annual bonus and incentives
- Access to EAP and other benefits
- Opportunity to work alongside a talented and passionate team
If this is of interest to you, please apply now!
Dior is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, welcoming and celebrating applicants from all diverse backgrounds. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.