With headquarters in north suburban Chicago, Abbott serves people in more than 160 countries with leading medical devices, diagnostics, nutrition products and branded generic medicines. More than 110,000 of us are helping millions of people to live better and healthier, every day around the world.
Our employees do work that matters as part of a global community that supports them with career development opportunities and locally competitive benefits.
Mission: We help people live better and healthier with our life-changing technologies. We're revolutionizing health with the most personal technologies, empowering people with the data and knowledge they need to help them live longer and better.
100 Abbott Park Road
Abbott Park, Illinois 60064-3500
We have a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our Diagnosticsteam at Abbott.
Based in our head office at Macquarie Park, you will provide financial, commercial and operational support to all ANZ Diagnostics divisions.
Your responsibilities include (and not limited to):
- Work closely with sales and service to ensure all service agreements, field service reports and other once off service are accurately and timely invoiced in accordance with customer contract, properly documented with regular status reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Execute and support pricing administration process for AU and NZ businesses
- Execute and support the contract administration and analysis process
- FP&A support activities
- On-going process initiatives to improve and strengthen financial processes, procedures and systems supporting the areas of responsibility
- Ad-hoc projects
Who we’re looking for?
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting is essential
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar accounting / BA role, preferably in a medium or large sized business
- Minimum of intermediate Excel skills and tech savviness to learn new systems (e.g. ERP systems)
- Exercising discretion with highly sensitive information
- You have a professional and proactive disposition with no fear of rolling up your sleeves
- You’re a go-getter with high levels of resilience, personal motivation and enthusiasm
- You have a thirst for learning and desire to grow with the business
- You have a results-driven attitude with an ability to work well in a small team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Due to the inherent requirements of the role, the preferred candidate must provide evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination before the commencement date and maintain a fully vaccinated status for the period of employment.
Abbott provides some fantastic benefits for our employees, these include:
- Free onsite parking, gym and Barista at our Macquarie Park office
- Leading Learning and Development opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Being part of an organisation reputed to be a World’s Top Employer recognised for our workplace culture that values healthy living, diversity and equal opportunity
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is committed to building a diverse workforce that values diversity across gender, age, culture, disability and lifestyle.
In order to be eligible to work for Abbott in Australia or New Zealand, you must hold current working rights with no restrictions for the respective country applicable.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and PSA panel by refraining from contacting us or forwarding unsolicited profiles.