Casual Registered Nurse - Taree NSW
IQVIA is currently looking for skilled Registered Nurses interested in causal employment.
This position will see you join IQVIA on one of our many at home patient support programs dedicated to providing medical support in the home.
You will be responsible for administering IV infusions to patients in the homes.
Each infusion is done over a period of 30min every 4 weeks.
The patient will be referred to the home infusion program at the discretion of the treating physician.
Patients on this program are diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis / Crohns Disease.
Location: Taree / Cundletown NSW
- RN (Current Registration)
- Current Basic Life Support /CPR Certificate
- Manual handling certificate
- Current IV Cannulation Skills
- A clear, detailed, and professional understanding of infection control procedures
- High attention to detail
- Current/ full/ unrestricted driver’s licence
- WWC Check
- IT Proficient
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Flexible with time and days
- Community nursing experience
- ERT administration experience
- Able to access Central Venus Access Devices (CVAD)
Training is done online and is paid.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a member of the Talent Team will be in touch. You may also email [email protected] for more information.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
More jobs from IQVIA:
- Casual registered Nurse - Shell Cove NSWAustralia2 weeks ago
- Casual Registered Nurse - Dubbo NSWAustralia2 weeks ago