Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With 10,000 staff operating from 250 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 70,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 240,000 people into temporary assignments.
For more information about our global network, strategy and Group financial results, visit www.haysplc.com.
12 month full time contract
Up to $36.50 per hour
I am currently working with one of the top banks in Australia, NAB, who are looking CIR Analyst to join their team!
They’re looking for someone who has previous experience in KYC (Know your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering).
The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inbound and Outbound remediation calls centred around Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements to ensure NAB has up to date customer information. The calls are structured around verifying and updating NAB core systems to ensure we are compliant with its Anti Money Laundering / Counter Terrorism Financing Program & Standards.
- The role will require you to carry out administrative duties as required to ensure the effective operation of the unit, such as maintenance records, email and updating source systems
- Accountable for achieving optimal quality control outcomes and to communicate clearly and effectively with customers.
- Your role is to provide an excellent customer experience whilst also having the ability to objection handle through providing information to customers
- Your role will require you to complete work based around complex company structures while adhering to KPI standards set by the business unit
Key Skills and Requirements for the role:
- Understanding of AML/CTF regulatory frameworks, particularly KYC
- Excellent knowledge of (and experience in) Regulatory/Risk Framework
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to problem-solve and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively across several functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Ability to complete complex case work while adhering to KPI expectations
- Able to follow a hybrid working environment
Looking for people to start 3/04/23 and 11/04/23 as well at 19/04/23
If you’re interested in this role or someone you know please respond to this email with an updated CV!
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More jobs from HAYS:
- Business Analyst1 week ago
- Assistant Accountant1 week ago