Corporate & Investment Bank - Securities Services - Fusion Product Development - Fintech, Partner, and Client Integrations - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
For customer service, contact us via chase.com/customerservice. See full social media terms and conditions at chase.com/socialterms.
©2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As a senior lead within the Product Development team, you will dive head-first into helping to craft innovative products, working closely with internal Technology and Operations teams to shape the solution, and with Sales and Client Service teams on the best strategy to bring the product to market. You’ll also have the opportunity to partner with clients, order management system providers, Fintechs, and other industry utilities, forging key relationships that will help us bring industry participants together.
Fusion is a foundational pillar of the Securities Services business strategy, and a rapidly expanding area with significant business investment and focus. Given our product offering is still in its nascent stages, there is ample opportunity to make an immediate and profound impact, both regionally as well as globally. You’ll join a small yet inspiring team of product experts coming from a wide variety of backgrounds, where diverse skills and experiences are celebrated. With team members spanning 5 countries globally, we are truly global, leveraging each other’s product expertise and regional understanding. As part of the Asia team, you’ll have ownership of global workstreams and priorities, and empowered to help shape the global direction and strategy.
- Act as the regional subject matter expert for both clients and internal teams, with product coverage across client integration, fintech, and data solutions.
- Champion awareness and adoption of our Fusion offering, partnering internally with Sales, Client Service, and Product teams as well as directly with our clients.
- Strategic engagement with third-party vendors to identify partnership and integration opportunities.
- Cultivate strong partnerships across the industry, including Fintechs and industry utilities.
- Drive the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from business case, prioritization, solution design, through to delivery, with full ownership of project outcomes.
- Translate client and stakeholder needs into business requirements and use cases.
- Develop innovative solutions for our clients, working closely with our Technology and Operations teams to deliver our product roadmap.
- Productionize our proof-of-concept solutions and leverage our Implementations team to rapidly scale to our client base.
- Obtain feedback, gather telemetry, and monitor KPIs to identify product gaps and opportunities to pivot our product strategy.
- Exhibit strong leadership, and act as a role model and mentor for junior team members.
Required Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Minimum 8 years’ of Banking, Financial Services, or Product Development/Product Management experience.
- Proven track record of planning and executing complex programs and managing multiple streams of work.
- Ability to own project outcomes by exhibiting leadership and influence across multiple business and functional groups.
- Experience interacting and building relationships with external vendors.
- Experience building digital products from scratch as well as enhancing existing products.
- Ability to apply creative and critical thinking to solve complex challenges
- Provide vision, leadership, and inspiration to drive adoption of disruptive new products.
- Passion for digital tools, big data, artificial intelligence/machine learning, fintech, and staying abreast of market trends.
- Strong executive presence, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences with the right level of detail, adapting your language to the given audience.
- Commercial mindset with experience in defining the value proposition of investment proposals.
- Optimistic, forward-looking, and unafraid of challenging the status quo.
Preferred Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Experience in Securities Services, such as Custody and Fund Services, or buy-side experience at an asset manager/investment manager or asset owner.
- Experience with Order Management Systems, such as Bloomberg AIM, SimCorp Dimension, BlackRock Aladdin, SS&C Eze, or Charles River.
- Experience with the trade settlement lifecycle and fund accounting is a plus.
- Client-facing experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Communicate fluently in both English and Mandarin/Chinese is preferred.
- Enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude are top traits we look for in our team members.
- Understanding of integration channels, including APIs, MQ, SWIFT, and SFTP.
- Exposure to messaging protocols such as FIX, XML, FpML, JSON.
- Exposure to data management solutions such as Snowflake, Finbourne, Matrix, Eagle, GoldenSource.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.