Toyota Material Handling Australia
Toyota Material Handling Australia (TMHA) is Australia’s number one forklift company and is the exclusive Australian retailer for Toyota Industrial Equipment. We pride ourselves on being a strong, family orientated, financially secure business with a great future and prime focus on the development of our people.
About the Role
The Credit Officer is responsible for effectively collecting monies due from retail customers to ensure the reduction of a number of outstanding accounts an aged debts. This role reports directly to the Credit Manager and will be required to provide exceptional customer service for both internal and external customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect the monies due for goods and services rendered from retail customers of TMHA
- Maintain records of outstanding debts and make arrangements to follow up of outstanding and bad debts;
- Reconcile overdue debts via letters/telephone and organise debt collection/recovery;
- Data entry of Customer Master and other relevant records;
- Reconcile Retail accounts and identify reasons for identified discrepancies;
- Investigate the credit worthiness of potential retail customers for submission of those authorising accounts;
- Work with Credit team from other states to deal with customer enquiries on accounts;
- Process Direct Debits, Credit Card & Cheque banking for the branch;
- Recommend process improvement by identifying and reducing any reworks;
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting or Credit Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in collections
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong computer skills with ERP system experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A self motivated team player
TMHA is committed to ongoing growth and development of its employees. As a suitable candidate, you will be provided with the required training, support and development to further expand on your existing knowledge.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role please submit your application with a current resume and cover letter to TMHA via its’ website http://careers.toyotamaterialhandling.com.au / or by pressing the ‘Apply’ button.