Customer Service - Call Centre
With a strategic focus on Australia, New Zealand and the near Pacific, the Westpac Group provides a broad range of banking and financial services – including retail, business and institutional banking.
To learn more and find your next job, visit: https://www.westpac.com.au/about-westpac/careers
- Full-time, permanent roles available in Lockleys, 19th May start
- Entry level opportunity, open to a variety of customer service backgrounds
- Full time paid training + career opportunities with Australia’s oldest bank
Who we are
With over 200 years of history in helping Australians with their banking needs, Westpac is Australia’s oldest company & bank. Helping Australians succeed is our purpose – it’s what we do, who we are and why we come to work every day. Supported by our values of: Helpful, Ethical, Leading Change, Performing and Simple.
Customer Care are the customer service specialists of the Westpac Group, providing the best service over the phone, to millions of our customers every year. Our aim is to provide a seamless banking experience for our customer, with a goal of being one of the world’s best contact centres.
Watch this video to learn more about the team! https://youtu.be/GLAAAvoUR6U
How will I help?
To ensure our customers are able to connect with us over the phone, our Consumer Connect operating hours are Monday to Friday, between 7:30am to 7:30pm and on Saturday & Sunday 8:30am – 5:30pm. This is a full-time position, working 40 hours a week in a rotating roster across these hours, based in Lockleys, with remote working opportunities once fully trained. Working in an inbound call centre, your job is to respond to inbound calls and provide outstanding service to our banking customers over the phone, each and every call. On any day, you can be helping customers with their general banking questions, account maintenance, technical enquiries, as well as identifying new product needs and servicing specific products like credit cards and deposits.
What’s in it for me?
Under Westpac Group’s Employee Banking Benefits program, you and your family can look forward to valuable savings available on a wide range of Westpac banking products – from discounts on loans, bonus interest rates on deposits, reduced interest rates on credit cards and much more. We can also offer you; career development plans, as well as an Inclusive team atmosphere where life-long friendships can be made.
What do I need?
We’re keen to connect with customer service super stars, who are looking to start a career with a reputable bank. More specifically, we are looking for;
- Customer service experience (any industry)
- People who thrive in a corporate and professional working environment
- Ability to adjust to a high paced, KPI environment
- A genuine interest in Banking and Financial Services
- Ability to work a 40-hour per week rotating roster, flexibility to work any shift between the hours of Monday to Friday, between 7:30am to 7:30pm and on Saturday 8:30am – 5:30pm
If you are successful for the role, we will be investing a wealth of time and resources in your learning, so we also request the following commitments from our candidates:
- Able to complete full time training, starting on the 19th May 2023.
- Partake in ongoing training opportunities to upskill as you progress
- Able to commit to the Customer Care team for 18 months, before progressing into other areas of the Westpac Group
What is it like to work there?
We aim to provide one big, supportive team of people who love helping others succeed. Working with us you’ll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs.
How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
More jobs from Westpac:
- Personal Banking AdvisorQueensland - AU1 week ago
- Senior Credit Analyst1 week ago
- Teller2 weeks ago
- Personal Banking Advisor
- Customer Service - Call Centre
- Customer Service - Call Centre2 weeks ago