Customer Service Representative
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With 10,000 staff operating from 250 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 70,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 240,000 people into temporary assignments.
For more information about our global network, strategy and Group financial results, visit www.haysplc.com.
Your new role
x5 Customer Service Representatives
- Engage with your customers to provide answers about their car loans and Insurance enquiries
- Retain customers by connecting them to their local dealership
- Co-ordinate payment arrangements where necessary
- Show an understanding of all compliance requirements when dealing with customers
- Be an agile employee and demonstrate flexibility to assist in other areas of the business if required
- Contribute towards changes to improve our business.
- Meeting the high customer service standards expected and hitting and exceeding various performance targets
What you’ll need to succeed
- Recent and relevant contact centre/customer service experience
- Able to work on a rotating roster of 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday
- Able to commit to FT training upon commencement of the role
- Be a natural communicator over the phone while looking for the right information, with the ability to problem solve and work under pressure
- Able to work in a highly structured environment with KPI’s and targets
- Investigation and ownership of complex member queries
- The self-motivated ability to learn and work both autonomously and part of a team
- Proven experience using Microsoft Office
- Your own mode of transport, as the office is not close to public transportation
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary package of $66k
- Free and secure onsite parking
- Collaborative team environment
- Industry renowned training
- Fantastic leadership and management team
- Exclusive employee benefits and incentives
- Hybrid WFH options once established
- No weekend work
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jennifer Culham, the Hays consultant actively recruiting for this role.
More jobs from HAYS:
- Business Analyst1 week ago
- Assistant Accountant1 week ago