Today, JB stores offer the world's leading brands of Hi-Fi, Speakers, Televisions, DVD's, VCR's, Cameras, Car Sound, Home Theatre, Computers and Portable Audio and continues to stock an exclusive range of specialist Hi-Fi products, all at cheap prices!
JB Hi-Fi has it all, best brands, huge range, cheapest prices, convenient locations, but most importantly genuine personal service from experienced specialist staff.
Work type:Permanent Full Time
Location:VIC – Metro
- Generous employee discounts available across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys
- Be part of Australia’s fastest growing and largest consumer electronics retailing group
The JB Hi-Fi Group brings together two of Australia’s best known and most trusted retail brands, JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys. The Group sells an extensive range of consumer electronics, whitegoods, appliances, and home entertainment at great prices combined with genuine personal service from our specialist staff. In addition to operating from over 300 stores in Australia and New Zealand and its websites, the Group also services the commercial, insurance and education sectors and offers information technology and consulting services, through its JB Hi-Fi Solutions business.
We can offer you a role where you’ll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, paid paternity leave, and novated leasing.
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- A chance to give back to the community through our Helping Hands & Doing Good workplace giving programs
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development
- Flexible working arrangements / work from home
Partner with the Data and Analytics team, IT and Business Users across both JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys to lead a data-driven culture where data and analytics are both understood and trusted in informing insights, supporting decision making and driving actionable outcomes.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to understand their reporting and analytical requirements
- Develop and maintain high quality qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting to inform insights, support decision making and drive actionable outcomes.
- Apply and demonstrate the required level of testing to instill trust of reporting and analytic solutions
- Support and identify the opportunity to increase the data quality and currency of business data
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities, especially in relation to the data lifecycle, data visualization and reporting principles
- Provide support and mentorship to Junior Team Members.
- Contribute to the delivery of data literacy throughout the business, enabling business users to learn how to read and work with data to build knowledge, inform decisions and drive actionable outcomes
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- A tertiary level qualification in IT, Computer Science, Business, Finance, or other area relevant to the position and/or an equivalent combination of relevant (2 years) of experience and training
- Experience in requirements gathering, documentation and preparing data governance artifacts
- Experience working with data, being able to analyse and gain meaningful insights to make informed decisions
- Working knowledge of modern operational and analytical data architectures, reporting, business intelligence platforms, governance and ethics
- Experience designing, developing code that leverage structured or unstructured data from multiple sources using statistical (R) and programming query (SQL) languages
- Experience in developing Data Visualizations and paginated reporting solutions within Power BI
- Experience with SAP BusinessObjects reporting and universe development would be beneficial
- Experience working within Cloud architectures and services
- Exposure in data cleaning, enrichment and data quality related activities inclusive of provisioning of metadata
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
JB Hi-Fi Group recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates the ways in which different perspectives encourage innovation.
Advertised:07 Mar 2023 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close:07 Apr 2023 AUS Eastern Standard Time
More jobs from JB Hi-Fi:
- Counter Specialist1 week ago
- Operations CoordinatorQueensland - AU3 weeks ago
- Retail SalespersonNew South Wales - AU3 weeks ago
- Counter SpecialistNew South Wales - AU3 weeks ago