MHNSF Pty Ltd
Are you a motivated, passionate and dedicated individual?
Do you thrive collaborating and growing within a team?
Do you love to challenge your limits, learn new skills and climb to new heights?
And most of all, does it bring you joy to witness the achievements, successes and triumphs of those around you?
Yes!? Then it sounds like you are a Spring Forwardian.
The Spring Forward team flourishes with like minded individuals coming together to think out of the box and execute our collective dreams. Our unique business model see’s self motivated and driven team members thrive with no limits to how far they can progress in their careers.
We are looking for a professional Document Controller to join our team!
- Typing all dictaphoned reports
- Managing the reports ledger
- Chasing down overdue or late reports
- Providing data for all team members reports KPI
- Updating and refining templates for reports
- Proof reading company documents as required
- Ensuring consistency of product for all company reports
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
- Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
- Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
- Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
- Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
- Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- bachelor’s degree in business administration, library management, or record management.
- 2-3 years experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
- Knowledge of document management systems like Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, OnlyOffice, DocuWare Cloud, Rubex.
- Proficiency in document capturing systems like CAPSYS Capture and Xerox DocuShare.
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
- Top-class typing and report writing skills.
- Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
- Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
- Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.