Employment Consultant | Administration Assistant
Our brand, the Procare Group, merges our former divisions and trading names: C&A Insurance Support Services, CAISS Learning and Procare Injury Management. The brand & logo express the continuity of divisional services and their collaboration under a single corporate banner.
The Procare Group is dynamic & experienced. We have provided services across all lines of the insurance industry since 1998. Our Executive Management Team lead by Mark Colgan, James Colgan, Nick Tyson and Coralie Young, head a highly skilled & professional services team. Our point of distinction remains our tailored customer service model which is delivered by qualified, committed and efficient personnel. We forge strong & prosperous working partnerships and through appropriate engagement, ensure our customers' needs are carefully monitored & fulfilled.
Our diverse range of clients include self-insured corporations, national law firms, insurance companies, ASX Top 100 companies, government departments and international brokers. The Procare Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO number: 91314) and is an Approved Workplace Rehabilitation Provider in NSW, ACT & Comcare.
Markets We Service
At the Procare Group, we aim to excel at customer service and support. We look to our clients changing needs and strive to become a genuine business partner, not only a service provider.
We understand the complex demands facing the many stakeholders within the insurance & risk industry. Procare offers a proactive can do approach to deliver customer specific solutions.
The Procare Group delivers its integrated service solutions to Insurers, Employers, Brokers & Lawyers. We service these clients across all lines of insurance including Workers Compensation (specifically all NSW Scheme Agents, Self-Insurers, Specialised Insurers and Comcare Agencies & Licensees), Public Liability (PL), Property Liability, Compulsory Third Party (CTP) and Income Protection, Life & Disability.
- Join a leading national provider of injury management & rehabilitation services!
- We value our collaborative and support team environment!
- We offer a thorough induction and ongoing training!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business of over 25 years, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success! We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking.
We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction.
We are seeking an
Employment Consultant/Administration Assistant to join our
Tasmania team in an exciting hybrid role
! You will have the drive to succeed in your career whilst helping people obtain new employment! In return we offer
competitive remuneration, opportunities for continuous career developmentand a
supportive, fun and flexibleworking culture!
This is a
full time, permanent position however applicants seeking a part time position will also be considered.
Day to day you will:
- Use your employment and job brokerage skills to support people with injuries return to work;
- Assist with Labour Market Analysis;
- Learn vocational rehabilitation strategies & processes;
- Develop opportunities & networks with employers for job placement;
- Liaise with and influence hiring managers on behalf of your clients;
- Assist clients with addressing key selection criteria;
- Prepare clients for interviews;
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to help our clients find gainful and durable employment.
- Data entry – ensuring accurate data entry and information is entered in the relevant systems;
- Reviewing and writing progress reports;
- Owning and maintaining critical business email inboxes including triaging and allocating emails;
- Answering phones and email queries across the business and directing to the relevant staff;
- Any other required administration duties.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in any of the following disciplines: Recruitment, Human Resources, Marketing, Rehabilitation Counselling;
- Relevant professional membership (If applicable);
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, team attitude & positive approach;
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement;
- Unrestricted drivers licence (own vehicle required):
- Demonstrated administration experience is essential ideally within insurance or occupational rehabilitation specifically;
- Mature-minded and ability to work independently;
- Team attitude & positive approach;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
We offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills. We value our people and embrace collaboration amongst our teams.
From us you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration + benefits;
- Access to our external Employee Assistance Program;
- Attractive bonus incentives;
- A comprehensive induction to the team and company;
- Our commitment to your work life balance including opportunities for flexible working options;
- Genuine & friendly working culture with regular staff social events and celebratory awards;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information,
check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or contact our careers team [email protected]
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Procare Group is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in our everyday working practice. We strongly encourage applications from those who meet the role criteria of all abilities and cultures including people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people living with a disability.