Enrolled Nurse | Lesmurdie | Day Shift
Work type:Part time
Amana Living is one of the largest Aged Care providers in Western Australia and is a dynamic, people focused Not for Profit organisation, dedicated to delivering exceptional care and services for our Residents and Clients as they live the second half of their lives. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Enrolled Nurses are confident leaders that support and mentor the care team to provide outstanding care for our residents. We now have a position available at our Residential care site in Lesmurdie. This role is offered on a permanent part time basis – 60.8hrs per fortnight. You must be able to commit to all days/hours below to be considered.
Weeks 1 & 2: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (0700-1515)
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of residents through appropriate assessments
- Contribute to the allocation of workload for care staff
- Support residents with care requirements in line with scope of practice
- Monitor and assist in administering medications
- Provide oversight and leadership to care staff
- Supervise and mentor care staff on shifts and provide support
- Complete ACFI documentation, assessments, care plan reviews, evaluations & Riskman reporting
You are passionate about quality of care, ensuring that you collaborate with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team. You will contribute to a strong professional team approach through open communication and a positive supportive environment.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Flu (2022) and Covid vaccinations
- Valid NDIS screen (or willingness to obtain)
- Valid Police Clearance less than 6 months’ old (or ability to obtain)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Willingness to attend a paid 2-day (Monday & Tuesday) induction at our Rivervale Training Institute
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates a range of other benefits:
- Employment with a leading aged care provider in a growing sector
- Attractive rates of pay and the ability to salary package up to $18,550 per annum
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank
- Opportunity to study nationally accredited courses in Aged Care
HOW TO APPLY
If you can commit to the days/hours listed above and meet the Essential Criteria, please with a copy of your resume. Interviewing and shortlisting will commence immediately!
Advertised:11 Mar 2023 W. Australia Standard Time
More jobs from Amana Living:
- Registered Nurse | Lesmurdie | Night ShiftsAustralia1 week ago
- Registered Nurse | Lesmurdie | Afternoon ShiftsAustralia1 week ago