Farm Insurance Specialist
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you want to work within your local community?
- Do you want to support your local farmers?
Here at Achmea Australia, our motto is ‘Keep Farmers Farming’. Helping our local farmers when they need it the most is at the forefront of what we do. We help farmers prevent, manage and cover risk so they can continue doing with what is most important to them. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Farm Insurance Specialist to be based in or close to Maitland.As the face of the organisation you will be meeting with clients in person and be responsible for the risk assessments and offer insurance solutions to suit their needs. This is a Sales role, therefore you will need to have that internal drive and the ability to close deals.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new client prospects, visiting clients and offering risk and general insurance solutions
- Building on and servicing a profitable portfolio of clients, increasing footprint and market share
- Converting prospects into satisfied clients
- Offering risk and general insurance solutions to clients
- Performing risk analysis and assessing underwriting risks
- Preparing policy quotes within underwriting guidelines
- Organising local events and marketing activities within the community
Achmea Australia is looking for someone who:
- Want a career within the agricultural insurance industry
- Is passionate about meeting farmers on their farms
- Can follow strict processes and regulations
- Is self-motivated individual and results driven
- Has strong communication and negotiation skills
- Can build strong relationships within the community
- Has a valid driver license
No experience in insurance is necessary as we can provide all the training you need to succeed in the role but an eagerness and a proven ability to learn is essential. RG146 is preferred but not essential.
What Achmea Australia is about:
Achmea Australia offers an innovative concept of general insurance to agricultural clients. With over 200 years of experience as one of the biggest mutual insurers in the Netherlands, we have now expanded into the Australian market to Keep Farmers Farming.Achmea Australia is an ambitious and growing company with wealth of opportunities on offer. We continue to cultivate a strong sense of culture, with an emphasis of continuous support and development. We strive to be the pillars of the community and be there when our clients need us.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Tool of Trade Vehicle
- Paid salary continuance
- Life insurance
- Novated leasing
- Volunteer leave
- Study allowance
Click APPLY to submit your application. Successful applicants will need to complete work rights, police and credit checks through our online provider as a condition of employment.
Achmea Australia takes a strong approach to COVID-19 vaccination and in accordance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, all successful employees of Achmea Australia must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (includes booster shot), unless the employee can present a valid medical exemption certificate.
Achmea Australia recognise that an inclusive and diverse workforce is essential for a strong organisation and we are committed to ensuring everyone feels valued and respected for who they are.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
More jobs from Achmea Australia:
- Farm Insurance Specialist2 weeks ago