Our client is looking for a motivated individual who has experience in Finance and can work under pressure, is reliable and dependable and can add value to the team.
Salary: R20 000 (depending on experience)
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Debtors – Send out monthly statements, follow up with customers for outstanding payments
- Creditors – Capture invoices, cross check statements to the accounting system. Load payments to suppliers on the bank profile, this includes both Local and Foreign suppliers
- Load, process and reconcile Forex payments
- Process and reconcile bank statements
- Process expense claim forms and ensure internal policies are followed
- Maintain and manage customer pricelists
- Prepare payslips and company payments
- Filing and safe keeping of all important company documents and information
- Prepare Monthly KPI reports
- Manage Audits and governance requirements
Requirements and Skills:
- Degree or Diploma in finance, accounting, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a financial clerk.
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software such as Quickbooks, Xero, and Sage
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliability and strong work ethics
- Ability to solve problems