Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With 10,000 staff operating from 250 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 70,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 240,000 people into temporary assignments.
For more information about our global network, strategy and Group financial results, visit www.haysplc.com.
Your new company AFS Logistics is an independently owned and operated Australian freight management company employing over 100 supply chain professionals.
Your new role
In your new position you will be responsible for the following:
- Visa Spend Clarity Application
- Westpac Corporate Online Application
- Cashflow / Daily / Monthly
- Treasury / Bank Account Reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card / Expense Management
- Some use of NAB Connect
- Sub-Tenant Invoices
- MYOB Experience / General Ledger
What you’ll need to succeed
- Self-motivated with an excellent working attitude.
- Experience working in accounts.
- Organised with attention to detail
What you’ll get in return
You will be joining a reputable organisation that offers an inclusive and supportive working environment. In return for your dedication and hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- $35 p/h + Super
- Friendly environment with like-minded individuals
- Experience in a global management & logistics company.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion to find out about other opportunities in Finance contact Michael Molloy on +61 3 8346 7062 or email [email protected]
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
More jobs from HAYS:
- Business Analyst1 week ago
- Assistant Accountant1 week ago