Financial Analyst Job Description Template
We have a new role open in our team for a financial analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research-backed opinions. To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomics conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48.00 – $99.00 per hour
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melbourne VIC 3000: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Australia (Preferred)