Financial Crime Compliance Manager
Fee-free spending, currency exchange, international transfers, free ATM withdrawals, personal loans, insurance, cryptocurrency, stocks trading, budgeting control tools and much more.
We have a 2000+ team catering to over 10 million customers, based in 20 offices around the world: London, Krakow, New-York, Porto, Vilnius, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Singapore, Bucharest, Toronto and more.
Join us now and become a part of this amazing adventure.
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Financial Crime Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet global AML/CTF regulatory requirements and translate these into the best customer outcomes. They’ve got an outstanding ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment. Those data-driven experts know that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing compliance risk
We’re looking for a Financial Crime Compliance Manager to maintain and develop sustainable financial crime compliance strategies for Revolut
Someone who’ll be identifying money laundering, fraud and scams, financial crime risk and maintaining our systems and controls. A results driven individual who’ll join Revolut in fulfilling our commitment to never stop improving all aspects of financial crime risk management ️ ️
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch
What you’ll be doing
- Receiving, responding and monitoring to imminent or emerging portfolio threats, or reports of unusual activity from any employee in the business
- Maintaining our financial crime risk management policies and risk profile, including the application and assurance of those policies
- Supporting, reviewing and enhancing systems and controls for identifying, investigating and submitting reports relating to our financial crime regulatory reporting obligations
- Maintaining our AML/CTF risk management program and AML/CTF risk assessments
- Proactively identifying situations that may pose significant financial crime compliance risk and guides management in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures and business practices
- Conducting financial crime compliance assessment and defining requirements as needed for the approval of business projects and initiatives such as new product development and changes to existing products
- Working cross-functionally and globally across multiple teams to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Partnering with Product Owners to educate and drive the appropriate execution of financial crime compliance requirements
What you’ll need
- Commitment and excitement about contributing and developing world class financial crime compliance capabilities to protect Revolut and its customers
- Sound knowledge of AML regulatory requirements and industry best practice related to customer onboarding, transaction monitoring and regulatory reporting
- Strategic thinking and ability to work in a fast-paced and global environment across a large number of functional groups to manage the business needs of Revolut
- Understanding of the customer experience to make business oriented recommendations and ensure Compliance with key requirements
- Strong financial crime risk experience in either of AML, Sanctions, Fraud/Scams and a strong background in financial services (bonus if you have experience with or a passion for technology)
- Ability to influence, network, and develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels, gaining their acceptance, and driving change
- Analytical rigour, a data driven approach towards problem solving and curiosity and readiness to bring valuable insights into the team and business
- Experience with structured query language (SQL), Looker dashboarding and/or other Business Intelligence tools preferred. It is essential that you have analytical competencies and experience
- Joy of being part of a dynamic high performing working environment where you are trusted, supported and accountable for your decisions
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We’re not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
More jobs from Revolut:
- Strategy & Operations Manager - Revolut AustraliaAustralia2 weeks ago
- Legal CounselAustralia2 weeks ago
- Banking Operations ManagerAustralia2 weeks ago
- Credit Strategy Manager - Revolut AustraliaAustralia2 weeks ago
- Credit Product Manager (Product)Australia2 weeks ago