Financial / Management Accountant
Sunrays Timber & Hardware Pty Ltd
This is a fast growing Timber and hardware selling company in Australia based in Hallam, Melbourne. We are seeking for a reliable, trustworthy Management/Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent fulltime basis.
You will be working very closely with the Director and Operations Manager to review existing processes and improve on these.
- Review and improve existing processes.
- Review process for rent and leasing expenses
- Assist with year-end financial reporting
- Assist Operations manager with month-end reporting
- Analyse financial performance against business KPIs
- Provide recommendations to management on key risks and opportunities for cost savings and efficiency gains.
- Monitor inventory movements to ensure accurate costing
- Prepare quarterly BAS, Superannuation and other compliance tasks
- Assist director with budgeting, forecasting, and development of strategic plan
- Other ad hoc projects and analysis
The Successful Candidate:
- Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified CA / CPA
- Enthusiastic and “hands on” approach
- 3-5 years of relevant Australian experience
- Confident, outspoken, and ambitious demeanour
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Interested? Forward your resume to [email protected] as interviews are happening immediately!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hallam, VIC 3803: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Australia (Preferred)
Work Location: In person