FT Experienced Physiotherapists
Dynamic Stability Physiotherapy & Pilates Studio
Dynamic Stability Physiotherapy are seeking 2 potential Physiotherapists for Full-time case load. Established for 21 years, Dynamic Stability has earned the reputation as Melbourne’s Premier Clinic for injury rehabilitation and wellness care. We are renown for our passionate client care and services. Our model combines the benefits of Hands-on Physiotherapy, Strength & Conditioning, and Pilates Rehabilitation. Servicing at two busy locations (Richmond and Ripponlea), we have a strong network of trusted GPs, Specialists, and Allied Health Carers. Dynamic Stability is also the Victorian Headquarters for Polestar® Pilates Australia.
The successful applicants will need to have a passionate interest in injury management. Be keen to learn our rehab model which utilises all three modalities (hands on treatment / clinical pilates / strength and conditioning). Prior experiences in Manual Physiotherapy, Exercise Prescription & Rehabilitation, Clinical Pilates, Strength & Conditioning will be advantageous. As well as a compassionate attitude, willingness to learn and having excellent communication skills will be an asset with this role.
· Assess and treat acute injuries, or otherwise manage and triage to other practitioners
· Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
· Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
· Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress
· Record and document patient care services
· Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
You will be amongst our Principle and Leading Pilates Educators/Mentors, Senior Physiotherapists, and Myotherapists, to guide you in your development as a clinician and as a person. You’ll have the opportunities to work with specific groups should you wish to specialise. These include include women’s health physiotherapy, pre & post-natal care, strength & conditioning, elderly care, falls & balance management, paediatric care, neurological and cancer rehab focus. We also have direct affiliation with Australian sport clubs (professional & grass root AFL teams, triathlon squads, & Aust. Cricket).
Experienced preferred, however, suitable New Graduates with strong manual skills and a drive to progress are also encouraged to apply. As full training will be provided.
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligibility for Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) membership
- Knowledge and skills appropriate to level of experience as a Physiotherapist
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with a clear patient focus
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of personal resilience
- Initiative and a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Good manual therapy skills Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation/Studio Certification (or of equivalent Clinical Pilates qualification)
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of health professionals and service providers
- Interest in musculoskeletal, sports & spinal injury management & rehabilitation
- Experience in an acute and/or sub-acute care setting
- Experience in biomechanical assessment
- Experience in Exercise Rehabilitation, and Strength & Conditioning
- Experience in Exercise prescription and program development
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work independently.
- An understanding of factors affecting clients with both immediate (acute), rehabilitation and post-surgical needs
- A philosophy of care that promotes client independence with their health and lifestyle
Generous remuneration will be offered to successful applicants.
If this seems the ideal career option and path to growth for you, then submit your resume with cover letter.
Otherwise feel free to contact our Directors for more information.
Best Wishes Darren, Lochie and Team Dynamic Stability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Visa sponsorship
- 8 hour shift
- Fixed shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
All current staff of Dynamic Stability are fully vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Caulfield VIC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Private practice: 2 years (Preferred)
- AHPRA registration (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)