General Manager - Rehabilitation
Konekt Workcare is one of the largest workplace injury prevention and management, and health and independence solutions providers in Australia. We believe deeply in the health benefits of work, and in helping individuals and organisations achieve their potential.
Here to help all businesses
As part of our team of allied health professionals, you’ll be delivering services and advice to a variety of industries across the entire employee lifecycle. We keep the work environment safe and minimise the risk of injury. And, if someone is injured, we help the workplace rehabilitate and, if necessary, redeploy individuals.
Government and Employers
We help government and employers improve productivity and workplace participation, reducing costs and increasing the efficiency of the Australian workforce.
Konekt has a long and successful history of helping Australians to be safe and well at work. Operating nationally, with a significant geographically dispersed network, we have a large, diversified rehab business. Our range of innovative services provided to insurance, government and corporate sectors include all areas of healthcare from pre-employment, injury prevention, injury management, redeployment and wellbeing making a positive impact on Australians.
About the role
As General Manager, you will be responsible for the expansion of Konekt, through the leadership of a national team of allied health professionals and, business development and regional managers. To enable the continued provision of exceptional services to our clients, you will play a pivotable role in driving business excellence, implementing new initiatives and developing your team. Key areas include:
- Developing strategies to maximise customer experience, drive operational efficiencies, improve processes, and generally adopt a spirit of continuous improvement.
- Customer growth and retention
- Delivering budgeted financial results
Working in a House of Brands model, as part of the APM Group, you will also benefit from a peer group of senior leaders across a number of leading Allied Health business within Australia and New Zealand.
To be successful in this role
You are a senior leader with a proven history of achieving outstanding business outcomes within the health or insurance sector. You can demonstrate your success in leading commercial businesses through sustained high performance and growth across financial, operational, customer and employee metrics. Key selection criteria include:
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with the ability to challenge the status quo and to implement change
- Demonstrated success in operational management within the health/rehab sector
- Exceptional leadership capability with a record of achieving outcomes through attraction, engagement and retention of teams
- Tertiary qualifications in Management or Allied Health
- Career opportunities within the broader APM Group (ANZ & international operations)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Ongoing support & training
- Excellent remuneration package on offer + bonus
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.