IDN Screening Nurse
- Temperature Checking
- Casual Contract
- Morning and evening shifts available (Mon-Sun)
IHMS is currently recruiting for a qualified RN or EEN to assist us at our clinic in Immigration Detention Centre based in Yongah Hill, Northam WA.
- Perform routine temperature checks of all client staff and visitors entering our site
- Complete related questionnaires with all client staff and visitors
- Daily reporting of results and findings
- Administrative tasks as necessary
- Full working rights in Australia
- AHPRA Registration
- Current Basic Life Support (or willing to obtain)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in an autonomous environment with staff members from culturally and linguistically diverse groups
International Health & Medical Services (IHMS) provides health care for people in immigration detention throughout Australia. We do this in line with Australian standards for health services and with the RACGP Standards for health services in Australian immigration detention centres.
We deliver these important services for people in immigration detention in a professional manner that is:
- Clinically appropriate;
- Without any form of discrimination;
- With appropriate dignity, humanity, cultural and gender sensitivity; and
- With respect for privacy and confidentiality.
- Only suitable candidates will be contacted and all applicants will be subject to a mandatory criminal history check as part of the recruitment and selection process. Offers of employment will only be made upon a satisfactory and successful criminal history check.
IHMS welcomes you to Apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria.
More jobs from IHMS:
- Mental Health Nurse - QApod Centralised Team - PIDCAustralia2 days ago