In Work Support Coach
To do that, we work with people to identify their goals and aspirations, build skills and job-readiness and support them through interviews and into employment. We also work closely with employers to help them access a broader pool of talented candidates.
At the heart of what we do is the belief that employment and occupation transform lives. Not just the lives of individuals, but also the lives of their family, friends and the communities in which they live.
Who we are:
atWork Australia is a leading employment services provider working with Australians living with disability, injury, health condition or those who require additional support, across the nation. We empower our clients, supporting them to build better working lives.
To do that, we work with people to identify their goals and aspirations, build skills and job-readiness, and support them through interviews and into employment. We also work with prospective employers to ensure their needs for recruiting new team members are met. In short, our approach is to support a person in the way that most helps them transform their life, in pursuit of our belief that work’s for everyone.
atWork Australia is a company of MedHealth, recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australian Financial Review 2022.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our In-Work Support Coach team in <location>. If you’re looking for work with purpose that has that ability to change peoples’ lives for the better, we want to hear from you. The right person has great opportunity for career progression within the team.
The In-Work Support Consultant’s role is to support our clients once they have a job, and work with employers, ensure long-term sustainable employment.
On a typical day as an In-Work Support Coach you might be:
- Ensuring all placed clients are supported and contacted, at least fortnightly;
- Identify areas where alternative or additional training is required and facilitate this support where appropriate;
- Tracking all placements and maintaining up-to-date records;
- Providing on the job support to participants and employers to ensure Participants maintain sustainable and ongoing employment;
- Liaising with employers, clients, and other team members to assist clients to maintain their employment;
- Assisting with management of claims;
- Escalating risks or concerns through appropriate channels; and
- Ensuring our clients, employers and those we work with, receive exceptional service at every stage of the process.
You will be working with a vibrant, collaborative and goals focused team of employment services professionals from diverse backgrounds, who are all seeking to have an impact in the diversity and inclusion space.
Attributs and Experience:
- Experience in a customer service or client facing role, minimum one year’s experience;
- Ideally, demonstrated experience of working with people overcoming challenges;
- Happy and confident liaising with multiple external and internal stakeholders;
- Confident working to KPIs and making placements that result in sustainable and lasting employment for our clients/employers;
- An overall desire to be part of our broader atWork Australia family, with a true belief in our purpose: to connect people and business, so both can thrive; and
- Hold a current Drivers Licence.
What we will give you:
- On-the-job training as well as ongoing career development and national opportunities;
- Access to MedHealth Academy including your own professional development plan inclusive of individual training and mentoring;
- Opportunity to complete a Certificate IV in Employment Services *conditions apply
- Job stability and guaranteed full-time hours;
- Achievable quarterly incentive scheme;
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for health insurance, access to psychology services, ability to purchase additional leave, roadside assistance and paid parental leave.
If this sounds like the role for you, please select the ‘Apply for this job’ button to upload your resume. You can also find out more about atWork Australia here: www.atworkaustralia.com.au
A fantastic place to work.
atWork Australia strives to create a working environment that is supportive, friendly and focused on everyone working together as a team. We foster a fun yet high-performing culture, where we work together, collaborate, and help each other thrive.
A passion for helping people.
We put our clients, the people we support, at the center of all we do and don’t stop until they find a lasting and fulfilling job. If you have passion for helping people, the drive to successfully advocate for others, and a willingness to build relationships, applying for a role as a Job Coach might be your best move yet.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people living with disability, including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians, to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.