Investment Risk Manager - Asset Management
- 12-month contract
- More time off for the things that matter – 6 weeks’ leave
- Work where you work best – Hybrid office/work-from-home environment
About the role
Perpetual is a global multi-boutique asset management firm, managing in excess of A$200bn across Equity, Credit and Fixed Income, and Multi-Asset strategies.
This trading-floor based role is part of a fully independent Investment Risk function, led by Perpetual’s Chief Risk and Sustainability Officer.
Perpetual is currently commencing integration with the recent acquisition of Pendal Group, in this role you will help support the evolution of the Investment Risk team through change.
Working within the Investment Analytics & Risk team, you will:
- Undertake project work as required to help elevate deliver a best practice Investment Risk function
- Develop enhancements to all facets of Investment Risk monitoring, reporting, and insights
- Transform strategic Investment Risk objectives into tangible outcomes
- Provide leadership on investment risk management practices
- Work with Investment Management teams to deliver a strong investment risk culture
- Work with stakeholders & service providers to deliver key projects supporting Investment Risk uplift
- Experience across multiple asset classes
- As a senior member of an Investment Risk function
- Able to influence Investment teams and Operational teams
- Appetite for helping to build and develop in a rapidly growing business
- Able to translate strategic objectives and build processes to deliver upon then
- Experience using FactSet and experience in change management, desirable
- Work from anywhere in Australia for up to one month each year
- An annual allowance to empower you to prioritise your personal wellbeing
- Access to LinkedIn learning, study support and commitment to supporting professional development
- Lend your expertise and support Indigenous leaders to achieve their own development goals with a six weeks’ secondment with Jawun
Diversity and inclusion
- WGEA Employer of Choice for gender equality
- A growing number of employee-led networks who work to raise awareness and drive continued change
- Supporting over 50 Indigenous communities through Native Title Trusts, helping to secure the communities future. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where diversity is celebrated and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and communities. Our goal is to provide a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances.