Contact Name : Libby Mizrahi
Contact Phone : 03 8602 7400
Contact Email : [email protected]
Location : Port Melbourne
Job Type : Permanent
Job Salary : Circa 140,000 to 160,000pkg
This impressive Australian IT Company is recruiting for an In House Counsel Lawyer position focusing on
Commercial/ IT contracting.
As an end-to-end IT services provider this company partners with thousands of Australia’s household name clients, delivering an integrated suite of managed and professional services, encompassing cloud, cyber security hardware maintenance and data centre services.
You will be reporting to the highly experienced and personable General Counsel. You will work autonomously but also be well supported in your learning, development, and success in the role. The team is further comprised of a senior lawyer, and a junior lawyer. The crux of the role involves drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts related to the company’s services and advising on legal issues affecting the business.
In this role you will be involved in reviewing and drafting terms of agreements, from non-standard commercial agreements to customer agreements, supplier agreements and service level agreements. You will review all non-standard sales contracts and review requests to vary standard agreements and negotiate terms. You will also review tender documents, non-disclosure agreements and novation deeds. You will be supported in your role by excellent systems, precedents and processes and you will proactively communicate with the sales team within the company.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Min 2 years legal practising experience with ideally, an unrestricted practising certificate.
- Experience in dealing specifically with IT contracts
- In House experience is ideal
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with different stakeholders effectively
Perks of the role
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working from home 3 days in office, 2 days from home
- Parking on site in Port Melbourne
- All the caffeine you can handle with a Barista on site
- Generous salary depending on experience and other perks
Find out more and apply:
Call Libby Mizrahi LLM(Hons) 0468433569
If you are looking for a new role and want to know what else is available, please contact Libby for a confidential discussion about your career.