Digga Australia Pty Ltd
Digga is Australia’s leading manufacturer of Machinery attachments for the Earthmoving & Construction industry. A multi-award winning, global company, with 5 state of the art facilities worldwide, our product & passion for providing total customer solutions is second to none.
If you are looking for a company that can provide you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skillset allowing you to grow within the company, then this position is for you! We are looking for Material Handlers for our manufacturing facility at Yatala, that are eager to work and develop their skills, with onsite training provided.
- Forklift duties
- Prepare raw materials for processing
- Production line operation
- Keep workshop area including floor clean and tidy and in a safe working condition
- Work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Physically fit to perform the duties of this role
- Show initiative, reliability and enthusiasm
- Current Forklift (High Risk Work) Licence
- Own reliable transport
- Experience in a manufacturing environment desired but not essential
Please note this position is casual to start, with a view to transfer to full time for the right candidate.
If you are an enthusiastic team player, looking for a company that values employees who want to progress in their career, then apply now!