Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- Join a purpose-driven firm, where you can feel your impact from day one
- Collaborate with a supportive, inclusive and passionate team, who love what they do
- Full time or Part time (4+ days) with great flexibility
We welcome fearless thinkers.
For over 100 years, Maurice Blackburn has stood up for those who need us most. With courage and compassion, we extend access to justice to countless Australians. We look beyond the immediate challenge to support people in moments that matter across their lives, and continually push for better solutions for our clients. We invest in and empower our people to stand up for what we believe in and go fearlessly forward together.
We work on real cases, achieving important and positive results in real people’s lives, which is why we are one of Australia’s most respected law firms. Maurice Blackburn, experience you can count on.
About the Role
Join our Road & Work Injuries practice as a Mobile Lawyer. In this role, you will provide long term relief support across our various offices based on where there is the greatest need. You will have the opportunity to work alongside many of your colleagues across different offices in Geelong, Sunshine, Greensborough, Melbourne and Dandenong just to name a few in a permanent role.
In joining the team, you will become part of our experienced group of Specialised Lawyers who are passionate about extending justice to everyone who needs it and the key focus of this role will be to provide a seamless client experience supporting our clients to get favourable outcomes.
You are someone that is looking for flexibility in your role, coupled with a fantastic company culture. You have developed strong expertise as a Road, Work or Personal Injuries Lawyer or Senior Lawyer with a minimum of 3 years’ PAE. Supporting flexibility is important to us and we are open to full time or part time (min 4 days), working remotely dependant on your location, in a hybrid working arrangement or fully in the office, we will work with you to find the right balance. What will be key is your drive, determinate and your compassion for our clients.
The experience we are looking for
We are looking for those with a strong client focus, that approach each client with compassion and empathy along with your drive to get the very best outcomes for our clients. You will be an experienced Lawyer or Senior Lawyer with at least 3 years of experience. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- 3 + years post admission experience (PAE)
- Experience working within a Personal injuries environment ideally with a background in Road, Work or Public Liability matters
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated proactive approach to file management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience providing high level client service
Our People Commitment comes with the following benefits:
- Ongoing coaching and career development opportunities delivered by our L&D team
- 22 Weeks Parental leave with your superannuation guaranteed and back-to-work transition policy
- End of Year leave, 1 day first year, 3 days after 2 years
- Comprehensive mental health framework, including wellbeing leave (up to 4 extra days per year) and a $299 reimbursement
- A hybrid flex model with ergonomic reimbursements for your home set up
- Salary Continuance & Life Insurance
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading
… just to name a few. *T’s & C’s apply
Our shared values represent what we stand for and guide how we act, with Courage; Compassion; Collaboration; Fairness and Tenacity.
We offer you a safe, supportive and collaborative environment, backed by inclusive leaders and progressive people policies, where you can be your authentic self and thrive. Here we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture, enriched by differences in ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age and family arrangements. We love that you have a life outside of work and we’re happy to support yours. Applications from First Nations People are encouraged.
Are you ready to join us on a journey to extend access to justice to more Australians, in an organisation and role in which every action you take makes a difference? Apply now.
Our Circle Back Initiative partnership means we’re committed to responding to every applicant.
More jobs from Maurice Blackburn Lawyers:
- LawyerAustralia1 day ago
- LawyerAustralia3 days ago
- Administrative AssistantAustralia2 weeks ago
- Service Desk AnalystAustralia3 weeks ago