Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist
Simple Wellness Myotherapy
Our Myotherapy & Remedial Massage clinic in Rowville is now accepting applications for an exceptional new Remedial Massage Therapist or Myotherapist to join our team.
Is it you?
Or do you know an awesome Remedial Massage Therapist or Myotherapist who may be interested?
We’ve created a generous and juicy career opportunity that supports and nurtures you as an expert therapist, including:
- Permanent part time employment (with the potential for additional hours up to full time, if thats your goal)
- 2-5 days per week, shifts of either 4 or 6 hours available (6 hour shift has 30 min lunch break – 3 hours, 30 min break, 3 hours)
- Shifts include paid time to complete clinical notes and clean up your treatment room (if your last 30 mins of the shift is booked, you’ll be paid an additional 30 minute bonus to do this)
- Guaranteed hours means financial stability, even if you don’t have bookings or if you get last minute cancellations or no-shows
- Above Award wages, and penalty rates on weekends
- Performance bonuses paid every week for KPIs for overall booking percentages and retention rates (and we will help with training if you need it to make sure you’re hitting these KPIs to maximise your take home pay)
- Paid annual leave, sick leave and public holidays
- Paid to attend in house mentoring and professional development workshops
- Investing in future you – we’ll pay above the standard super rate, you’ll receive 12% superannuation, including on your performance bonuses
- No non-complete clause or radius, and the employment contract includes the ability for your details to be passed on to your regular patients by us should you move to another clinic (some circumstances apply, eg if you have been terminated due to malpractice)
- Are you a new graduate? Learn the ins and outs of how a clinic runs! In addition to mentoring from our team, we’ll teach you some of the basics of marketing, administration and networking
Requirements of the position:
- Minimum qualification Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Association membership and private health fund eligibility
- First aid
- Available at least 2 evenings per week (finish time is 7-7.30pm) ideally including Mondays and Tuesdays
You’ll be joining a team that currently has 4 Myotherapists and 1 Remedial Massage Therapist.
The clinic has plenty of loyal locals and we are finding ourselves with more demand than our current team can keep up with.
Our ideal new therapist, whether Remedial or Myo, is most interested in providing clinical treatments and helping guide people with pain conditions through an effective treatment plan, loves to learn and continuously improve their skills, and is able to customise their treatment to the patients specific needs.
You might be interested in one day running your own business but need the opportunity to learn and grow a bit first, just like I did.
Our clinic is well stocked with all the equipment, tools and treatment supplies you need in every room, and we have a weekly linen service.
Parking is free all day in the centre carpark that we share with a cafe, IGA, pharmacy and other businesses.
New graduates or early career therapists are encouraged to apply, our team is happy to help mentor you and provide support to help you grow into being an epic practitioner.
How do you apply?
Send your resume, your availability and an introduction to the boss by emailing [email protected]
Our interview process involves a face to face interview followed by a short 10-20 minute demonstration treatment on one of our regular patients.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12-24 per week
Salary: $30.00 – $44.00 per hour
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
- Performance bonus
- Do you have availability to work afternoons/evenings two days per week? Either 3-7pm or 12:30-7pm
- Myotherapy or Remedial Massage: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage or higher (Required)