Pharmacy Clinical Assistant
Metro South Health is Australia’s first digital health service and one of the largest in Queensland, with an estimated residential population of approximately one million people or 23 per cent of Queensland’s population.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro South Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research and empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
About the Role
- Conduct inventory management within hospital and health services facilities including ordering, receiving, storage, distribution and stocktake of medicines.
- Support the safe and effective operation of electronic medication management systems including automated dispensing systems.
- Assist with Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme claim preparation and processing in specialised areas.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
Our ICARE² values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Engagement and Excellence, shape our culture within Metro South Health. Our values guide our day-to-day decision making and are fundamental to what we care about as a health service, how we behave, how we interact with each other and provide care to the many patients who come through our doors every day.
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Metro South employee, you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 Health Employment Directive No. 12/21and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70.
You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at Metro South here: www.metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/join-our-team.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
More jobs from Queensland Health:
- Resident Medical Officer - GERI RaSS14 hours ago
- Staff Specialist (Anaesthetics)Queensland - AU1 week ago
- Enrolled Nurse (Graduate)1 week ago
- Medical Scientist Continuous ShiftQueensland - AU1 week ago
- Administration Officer
- Medical Physicist