Regional Home Specialist
- Be part of the homebuyers building journey and coach and mentor to your team
- Permanent, fulltime opportunity, flexible working
- Across Melbourne and Geelong
With your people management and customer service experience, combined with your background and knowledge in the residential building industry or building trade related, join our team as our Regional Home Specialist and be part of the homebuyers journey.
About the role
An exciting and rewarding leadership role to be part of a homebuyer’s journey, and together with your team, bring “Homeowner Delight” until the homebuyers are settled into community life across any of the Stockland Halcyon communities.
Following on from the conclusion of the sales process, you’ll be seen as the “go-to” person for your team of Home Specialists, coaching and mentoring them to ensure they continue to provide a seamless customer experience.
The Regional Home Specialist will also work closely, supporting the Home Experience Manager to implement national consistency to make internal processes more efficient and work closely with Sales Managers and Project Directors to ensure strong customer and commercial outcomes are achieved.
A permanent, fulltime role, encompassing our project sites including Clyde, Berwick and two in Geelong, with further sites in the future coming, means there is flexibility to where you are located, the role will include but is not limited to;
- Ensuring homebuyers are guided through all the steps of their journey seamlessly, without having to worry about “what’s next”
- Seamless baton change from sales at the start and to the community at the end of their buyer journey
- Facilitate and optimise home buyer customisation process in collaboration with design and constructions teams
- Manage ITB and settlement risk in partnership with Sales and Profit Centre Manager to meet agreed forecasts
- Liaising with Project Directors and the Construction teams during the build process as required
- Act as the escalation point between home buyers and the design and construction teams
- People management, coaching and developing your team to their full potential
- Attending Open Days, Information Sessions, or Functions as and when required
- Experience working in the building related industry or similar, liaising with customers in the midst of building or looking to and experience liaising with Project Directors, builders, designers or construction teams, is preferable
- Experience or had exposure to people management including coaching, supporting and mentoring
- The ability to relate and understand customers’ needs as well as being empathetic
- Passionate about the build process, colour and design and knowledge of and experience in understanding and interpreting of building plans and customisations though not essential, would be highly regarded
- High level of attention to detail, a natural at problem solving and finding the solution or to escalate to find a resolution
- Comfortable communicating and presenting to groups of people
- Proficient computer literacy including use of MS Office Suite
- Current drivers’ licence and use of your own vehicle
The Stockland Proposition
Halcyon is Australia’s most awarded creator of lifestyle communities with more than 1500 homes across Southeast Queensland and Victoria. Integrating with Stockland, together we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being, and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today – Stockland – it’s your place.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to
More jobs from Stockland:
- Decarbonisation Manager3 months ago