Retail Claims Senior Case Manager
If you use our help, you’ll become one of millions of customers safe in the hands of an insurer that forms part of a leading global insurance group. We’ve got more than 130 years’ experience of giving people the financial answers they’re looking for, and you’ll find us in more than 170 countries.
And to make sure that help’s always there, we have about 60,000 employees worldwide, including 11,000 in the UK.
We’re working to become the UK’s leading provider of financial services, giving you customer service you’ve never experienced before.
We’re committed to ‘doing the right thing, in the right way and for the right reason’ for you, our employees and the communities we work in.
Diversity & Inclusion Highlights
• - Launch of [email protected], Zurich’s global LGBT Network
• - Launched Role Models’ guide
• - Held our second Diversity and Inclusion week, with the theme of ‘Intersectionality’
• - Participation and founding member of GIN (the Insurance Industry’s Gender Inclusion Network)
• - Growth of our four employee resource groups - Cultural Awareness Network (CAN), Women’s Innovation Network (WIN), Disability Inclusion Group (DIG) and UK Pride, with a combined total of 1000 members
• - Signed the Women in Finance Charter
• - Founder signatory of the Inclusivity Pledge - an insurance sector initiative demonstrating our commitment to a culture where inclusive behaviours are the norm and where everyone is accepting of diversity.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Claims team as a Retail Claims Senior Case Manager.
Your responsibilities will include assessing/managing long-term Income Protection claims, authorising claims, assisting with reporting needs and helping the manager to resolve complaints/escalations. As a Senior Case Manager, you will also coach and train new employees and act as a 21C to the manager.
If you are a Claims Assessor ready to progress to the next level and help to mentor a team, this will be the ideal role.
- Strong experience assessing and managing claims
- Demonstrated knowledge of Life Insurance policies
- Previous experience in coaching and training will be high regarded
- Background in Allied Health, Physiotherapy or Rehabilitation advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills