Retail Sales Assistant - Orange
Pillow Talk Australia
Thanks for considering embarking on a journey with Pillow Talk! We call it a journey because for many of our colleagues that’s exactly what it’s been. Whether you’re interested in a horizontal or vertical career path, the opportunities at Pillow Talk are abundant – not even the sky is the limit.
By way of brief introduction, we are a well-established, on-trend home décor and linen retailer. From humble beginnings (some 45 years ago!), we’ve scaled to 64 stores across Australia and we’re still growing! Our inspiration is drawn from the love and pursuit of comfort and immersing this beautifully simple concept into the lives of our customers. Home really is where the heart is, and for those of you who join us, that’s just how you’ll feel – at home!
Now is your opportunity to be part of the Pillow Talk Fabric, by joining us in this highly exciting Retail Sales Assistant role at our Orange store! We are looking for brand ambassadors who are customer-centric, effervescent and adaptable, with a passion for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding in-store experience each and every time they visit.
A bit about you…
- Experience working in a customer-centric retail environment with proven exposure to customer service
- Ability to assist with stock receival, ensuring products are unpacked in a timely manner and allocated appropriately to either refill the floor or restock the storeroom
- Shows commitment to every customer and makes a conscious effort to improve their in-store experience
- Highly personable and confident individual who has an outstanding ability to develop interpersonal relationships with customers and colleagues
- Consultative selling experience with proven ability to find the right products for our customers
- Ability to multitask and cope with changing priorities
- Highly creative with a keen eye for detail
- Great listening and problem-solving skills
Why we think you should consider joining the Pillow Talk Tribe!
- Retail Award hourly rate plus super and impressive monthly performance incentives
- 60% store discount after qualifying period – T&C’s apply
- Free onsite parking
- 100% Australian-owned and operated company
- One of the largest linen and homewares specialists in the country
- Opportunities for further learning and career growth
- Warm, friendly and supportive work environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable team
- On-trend, high-quality products that make “selling” a true pleasure
- Family values and a culture of inclusivity and belonging
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the Pillow Talk Tribe apply below!
We are a Circle Back Initiative employer, which means we commit to responding to every person who expresses interest in working for us.
Pillow Talk are dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.