SAP Ariba Consultant
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment – to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,500 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore, and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for. less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- We are seeking a Senior Functional Consultant who has experience in the design and implementation of the SAP Ariba Purchase to Pay (P2P) solution.
- You will be responsible for providing detailed recommendations to help our client streamline its Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes.
- You will work with SAP Ariba Shared Service team and our client to support and configure the solution. Additionally the consultant will be helping our client build and expand upon its initial SAP Ariba P2P implementation effort.
- You demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP Ariba P2P solutions(downstream) and understand client requirements to deliver the appropriate solution.
- You will have a key role in improving the business P2P processes of our clients on SAP Ariba. Based on client scope and requirements you may also integrate the other functional domains towards a concrete solution based on the broader SAP S/4HANA technology stack and the overall application landscape of the customer.
You have a key responsibility to lead the team during the project from a SAP Ariba solution perspective
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- You have minimum 4 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in multiple SAP Ariba P2P implementation projects.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in technical knowledge of the SAP Ariba infrastructure and integration point.
- You have a deep understanding of SAP Ariba P2P and initial experience in more than one of the following functional areas and SAP related solutions SAP Financial Accounting and/or Materials Management.
- You have certifications in SAP Ariba P2P and/or SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- You have experience as a senior functional consultant role in SAP Ariba P2P implementations.
- You have a thorough and working knowledge of Ariba procure-to-pay module supplier and catalog enablement process.
- You have an extensive working knowledge and background working in procurement or accounting and knowledge of the P2P operational process.
- You have a strong P2P process re-engineering knowledge configuring workflows.
- You can lead functional design activities (requirements gathering process mapping and detailed design and configuration).
- You have demonstrated the ability to identify develop and implement technology solutions to create more efficient processes and resolve complex P2P solutions.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Don’t meet every single requirement for this role? Studies have shown women and people from diverse minority backgrounds are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Capgemini, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply and tell us what you can bring to the role.
We understand for some people, a standard hiring processes can come with challenges. If you are living with a disability, are gender diverse or neurodivergent and we can provide support with access requirements or by making an adjustment to our hiring process, please contact us at [email protected]
Information Security and Compliance
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to responding to every applicant.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.
More jobs from Capgemini:
- SQL Database Administrator2 weeks ago