Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure
Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Traffic Supervisor to join our project team in regional NSWarea in Dubbo.
- Responsible for all aspects of traffic management across the project.
- Develop and implement Traffic Management Plans (TMP)
- Monitor implemented TMPs including regular audits.
- Manage traffic management budget and forecasts for the project.
- Subcontractor management.
- Provide specialist traffic engineering advice and support to the project team.
- Monthly reporting.
What you need
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in a Traffic Engineering role working on traffic/transport projects.
- Experience working on RMS projects
- Knowledge of traffic management, plans, specifications, standards and implications for project accountabilities.
- Skilled to use documents and record management, progress and project performance reporting compliance and procedures
- Abergeldie Employee Bonus Scheme
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- Career pathways and frameworks to support your development
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
As part of Abergeldie’s continuous commitment to exclusivity and diversity, we strongly encourage people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply.
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
No Agency applications will be accepted for the role
More jobs from Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure:
- Accounts Payable Officer1 week ago
- HR Advisor2 weeks ago
- Supervisor - Water3 months ago
- Supervisor5 months ago