Trainee Case Manager
At EML we take great pride in helping people get their lives back after a workplace injury.
Since our foundation in 1910 we’ve maintained a singular vision; to dedicate our services to improving work health and safety for the benefit of our members, workers and the broader community which we support.
Today, we have over 2,400 specialists working in partnership with businesses, injured workers and government schemes across Australia, helping to make a difference.
As Australia’s only mutual personal injury manager, we focus exclusively on providing tailored injury prevention and return to work support. Since we have been in operation, we have helped over 350,000 injured workers get their lives back.
Trainee Case Manager
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are committed to having the lowest caseloads in the industry, and therefore have a number of opportunities available in our claims teams.
We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
Here are just some of the employee benefits we offer at EML:
- A diverse and collaborative team culture like no other
- Flexibility to work from home to support work/life balance
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Generous discounts from over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
- Access to support and counselling services with work or personal matters, through our Employee Assistance Program
- Companywide events to stay connected and celebrate success
- Entitlement to annual company incentive scheme + salary reviews
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, plus super
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
As part of our diverse team based in Geelong, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
We have multiple entry level roles available in our claims teams where you will manage a portfolio of claims and liaise with injured workers, employers and their treating health practitioners. Your focus will be on providing a high level of service and supporting injured workers to recover from workplace injury and return to work.
Case Management is a team effort! We have designated specialists who are experienced and here to support you – RTW and New Employment Specialists, Technical Specialists, Clinical Advisors, Mental Injury Specialists and our Mobile Case Managers. Our Claims Management Model is designed to ensure that our Case Managers and Specialists work together collaboratively so you and your customers will truly be supported.
This is a full time, permanentrole based in our Geelong officewith flexibility to work from home once trained in the role.
- Manage a portfolio of workers compensation claims – we have roles in our Medical Management, RTW and Maximising Capacity teams
- Demonstrate a Service- orientated approach that is focused on early intervention and the interests of workers and employers
- Ensure that active and timely strategies are implemented to improve recovery and return to work outcomes
- Provide workers compensation advice to stakeholders such as workers, employers and providers
- Assist the worker and employer with the claim process and engage appropriate support services such as Mobile Case Management or Occupational Rehabilitation
- Collaborate with the broader EML Team and WorkSafe to foster positive outcomes for injured workers
- You have held roles within a medical, hospitality, retail or corporate field specialising in customer service
- You pride yourself on giving an exceptional level of service to your customers willing to go that extra mile
- Thrive on working in a team environment and collaborating with others
- Proactive, self-motivated and can think on your feet when engaging and managing stakeholders throughout the process
- Organised with excellent time management
- You will have a Passion for helping others and managing challenging situations
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please . For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Jess Pohatu on [email protected]
- Health insurance
More jobs from EML:
- Claims Advisor2 weeks ago