UBank Customer Service Advisor
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With 10,000 staff operating from 250 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 70,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 240,000 people into temporary assignments.
For more information about our global network, strategy and Group financial results, visit www.haysplc.com.
Are you motivated and resilient with a great customer service background, who wishes to pursue a career with one of the fastest growing digital banks in Australia?
UBank is Australia’s first homegrown digital bank and has been supporting everyday Australians since 2008. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are now looking to welcome energetic, dynamic professionals who have a strong passion for providing exceptional customer service.
Why work with UBank?
- Recognised and rewarded for the value that you bring
- Be part of a team that is proactively working on shaping the future of banking
- Join a fun, diverse, supportive and inclusive team environment
Your new role
UBank’s customer service team is expanding, the main responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound calls from personal customers and brokers, about a range of simple to complex enquires
- Ensuring all personal training records are maintained and kept up to date
- Adapting customer service techniques to ensure relevance to the current market/banking conditions to ensure that the insights are impactful
- Entering customer details, activities, and opportunities into the system to ensure a robust CRM system is maintained
This is 12-month temporary assignment at Level 4, 2 Carrington Street, NSW, 2000 with a high possibility of extension or permanency. The pay rate is $32.69 per hour plus super, with work of 38 hours a week. You will need to be available Monday – Sunday from 8am – 8pm on a rotating basis.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous direct customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly resilient with an analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unrivalled office culture
- Casual/relaxed dress code
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Sydney CBD office – one minute away from public transport
We are currently shortlisting for interviews! If this matches your experience and skill set, we’d love to get in touch and learn more about you. To apply or enquire further, please contact Jeremy Toh directly at [email protected]
More jobs from HAYS:
- Business Analyst1 week ago
- Assistant Accountant1 week ago