Warehouse Stock Hand
Develop your retail skills alongside over 12,000 employees globally in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Slovenia, Croatia, Ireland and Northern Ireland.
You'll learn from those who are the forefront of innovation to quickly identify emerging consumer products, new technologies and market trends.
Enjoy the benefits of being part of a dedicated team who celebrate diversity and promote job flexibility and a work/family life balance.
Work with people who really pride themselves on delivering Great Service, Always!
Feeling passionate about the opportunity for an exciting career in retail? Now is the time to take the next step!
- Casual Position
- Guaranteed base earnings
- Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman – an Australian Retail icon in the home and lifestyle space.
The Harvey Norman Albany Warehouse Team is seeking a passionate, customer service focused Stockhand to join them in delivering Great Service, Always!to their customers.
As a Stockhand, you have a good understanding of the dispatching and receiving of orders, and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
- Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Experience checking delivery sheets preferred
- Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse, including loading of trucks
- A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late-night trades
- Current Forklift, Drivers and Pickers Licence preferred
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised:13 Mar 2023 W. Australia Standard Time
More jobs from Harvey Norman:
- Furniture Salesperson2 weeks ago